Saturday, November 15, 2014

themed blogging anyone?

I pretty much forgot about the blog today, well yesterday, it's after midnight again.  Should I give into the fact that I forgot one day and just call this today's blog?  Nah, I didn't think so either.


Today I was able to get a little bit accomplished.  Not all that I wanted to get accomplished.  I wasn't as energized today saturday) as I was yesterday (friday).  In after breakfast I had kind of succumbed to not moving at all.  Crawled onto the couch and lay there just talking to Madisyn.  I had cooked breakfast this morning for myself, Madisyn, and my mom today.  My mom come by to help me with pricing stuff for a garage sale we are having in December.  I had gotten so much done Friday that she only needed to stay for a couple hours instead of the day she planned to stay.  After she left I worked on posting some stuff on ebay and cleaned out the fridge.  Exciting right?  

There just isn't enough to talk about for a daily blog.  My life isn't interesting enough to write about daily so I think I've decided on themed blogging.  I just made that up but it's to mean, a blog that I talk about something specific.  I haven't gotten any ideas from anyone yet so if you have anything you want me to write about.  Any questions you may have about cancer.  Anything like that, let me know at shannoncmcalister@gmail.com  

I jsut finished reading a book called The Forest of Hands and Teeth.  It's been on my read list for a good few years now, probably more.  I didn't know what it was about, I just knew I accidentally bought a book called The Dead-Tossed Waves, well not accidentally, I just didn't know it had a book that came before it, so before I could read that book I had to remember to find the first book.  I found it on display at the library, yay!  You can imagine my happiness when I open the book to find it about zombie's!  Yet another series in which no one calls them by the word zombies (*ahem*cough*The Walking Dead).  The first book it's the Unconsecrated and the second it's Mudo's in the second, and haven't gotten to the third yet so I don't know.  But the first book is so good.  I read it so fast.  I had been wondering why I haven't been able to finish this book I've been trying to read for a month now, I realize it must be that I don't like the book because I just flew through that book.  I love it, and now have another favorite author, Carrie Ryan.  If you like the supernatural, you.will.love.this.

That's it for today folks, wish I could say more but I've started falling asleep.  So good night, good morning, whichever.

No comments:

Post a Comment