Monday, November 24, 2014

how do i say thanks?

Today was a good day.  Well a decent one anyway.  Physically I was okay.  Just some pain in my chest that I can handle.  I woke up nauseous and dry heaving but the rest of the day was okay.  I had stomach pains mid day that kept me in bed for a little while but all in all I can say it ended well.  It doesn't sound like a good day does it?  Maybe it wasn't the best.  It kept me from getting much accomplished but I did check a few things off my list.  Well not a lot but some.  Man my days are confusing to write about.  I'm confusing myself.  Pretty much, right now I feel okay and I got a little bit done today.  Anyway...

Thanksgiving coming up and I want to tell all of you how thankful I am to have you in my life.  Whether through facebook, twitter, tumblr, caringbridge, or carepages, however you made it to my blog, thanks for showing up and showing your support.  It helps me more then you know.  To think that people care to hear what I have to say is humbling to say the least.  I don't know how we know each other, but thanks for being in my life. 

This past year, well six months has taught me a lot about being thankful.  I've come a long way since August and I owe it all to all of you who have stood by my side.  Whether you show your support through prayers, meals, helping out around the house, or just by loving me, I appreciate it.  I don't get to always thank everyone all the time.  Sometimes a simple thank you doesn't feel like enough.  In fact a lot of times a simple thank you doesn't feel like enough.  It feels like something so small when the thanks feels so big.  Like, say you took time to make a whole pot of gumbo, salt free, so you know you aren't eating it, just so you could bring some to me.  How do I say thanks for that?  Or say, on the way you stop and pick me up a mini fridge and comfy blanket, how do I say thanks.  Or you spent time pouring over craigslist just so you could maybe find a mini fridge just to bring to me.  Many things are just hard to give all the thanks I want or feel it needs.  So take this as a super thanks!
I love you!

Well, I got further into the third book of Hereafter: Elegy and so far I still like it!  Maybe I was just not feeling well when I put the second book down.  Maybe I was having headaches and just got frustrated and aggravated and put the book down and thought I didn't like it.  Whatever it was, I'm glad I came back.  The third book has the demons coming back for her and threatening to kill anyone she cares about, again.  Well I guess that's always the case.  It normally is the same story over and over, just different in a way.  And so far it's really cool.  I have a favorite part of the book already and I'm not even halfway through.  So if you like supernatural, read away.

I'm hoping to go non fiction for my next book or maybe just not supernatural but I always kind of just make split decisions when I pick up a book.  Well I kind of already started another book.  One of my favorite series, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead finished and then she wrote a series that took a couple characters and put them in a situation to where they are working together.  It's a series as good as the first and at some point I got caught up, had to wait for the next book to come out, and by the time I got it I had started on other series and am finally at a point where I feel I could start this series again.  I have a few books to catch up on but I have time.  The off series is called Bloodlines and I am on Bloodlines: The Indigo Spell.  So far I really like it.  I made the decision to not go back and reread the last book so it's a little confusing at times and instead of knowing I just have to go with it.  It's worked so far.

Tomorrow Madisyn gets to go see The Mockingjay, the third Hunger Games movie.  I'm really jealous so if anyone wants to go to the movies and is offering to drive I'm all in!

Well good night for now.  And sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment