Sunday, November 23, 2014

hello bad eating decisions

So, I'm feeling better then yesterday.  Just wanted to start off with that since I think I went on a "woest me" rant in the blog before this one.  Today I did not pop one nausea pill, praise Jesus.  


So excited to finally say I finished the book series I was reading, The Forest of Hands and Teeth Trilogy. It. was. fantastic.  I was scared it was going to end too soon.  I was scared I was going to feel empty without it in my life lol.  I'm completely satisfied.   

I'm back to reading the series I was reading before that which was the Hereafter Trilogy.  It's about a girl who is a ghost but becomes visible to one guy.  I just finished the second book today, in which she becomes visible, to well, everyone.  Sorry, I don't think that's much of a give away thing because, well, I just don't.  Sorry if I spoiled anything.  The series is about her, her boyfriend, his family, demons, seers, witches, etc.  No zombies or vampires anywhere.  Still good though.  I started getting bored so I switched series' to The Forest and went back to Hereafter today and ended up really liking it and deciding I would finish the series, after having decided prior to this that I wouldn't finish it.  Hopefully I don't kick myself after I read it and wonder why I wasted my time.  It's hard to get past the fact that mid book I just got bored.  It had plenty of action, I just wasn't into it.  I'm talking only of the second book.  I really enjoyed the first one and was stoked to see it was a trilogy.  Yep that was the word stoked.  It was the second book that almost made me stop reading it.  Glad I gave it a second try though, I liked the way it ended and so far, I like the way the third one has begun.

I was checking out the Carrie Ryan website when I put the link to it above and guess what I found out!  There are short stories about the trilogy everywhere!  I have to read all of them! Screw the "I'm completely satisfied" comment lol.  I'm so excited!  New project: find every book ever written with a short story by Carrie Ryan in it.  And go!  

I made the huge mistake of going to a Thanksgiving potluck tonight.  Hello bad eating decisions.  I have to say though, I didn't really eat any dessert, or most of my plate.  The turkey itself was probably enough sodium to kill me. So pray for me guys.  

Super aggravated about this blog though.  I've contacted google twice about it.  No answer.  The problem being, they have taken away my ability to edit my blog.  So I can't add anything to it except posts.  Can't take anything away either.  Except posts.  So pretty much all I can do is make new posts or delete old posts.  I can't make it pretty for you guys or add any pictures on my picture page.  It's probably because I left it dormant for so long.  But seriously, that's stupid.  S.T.U.P.I.D.

My hair is really great today, to bad you can't see it. lol.  

Anyway.....

Good Night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment