Friday, July 19, 2013

Back in May

So here I am.  I'm sitting at Mary Bird Perkins getting chemo.  I wanted to finish watching Game of Thrones so I brought my computer, alas, I forgot headphones.  So, yay!  I thought about this.  Right now I come to Mary Bird once a week for treatment, on Monday mornings.  I say mornings but I normally get to stay here until 2-4.  When I first started this treatment, a few weeks ago, I had a major allergic reaction.  So now I take all these pre-meds that I didn't want to do.  It involves steriods.  Grrrr.  I know I don't tell you much lately, but it takes a force of control for me to sit down and write.  When I open my computer I completely forget what I got on for and check email, messages on facebook, and twitter.  Also, I started selling thirty-one products!  I am so excited about my new business!  The business is starting out slow but I believe it will pick up.  I love the products and I believe in the mission of the business http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/ and my personal website is https://www.mythirtyone.com/shadisyn/ .  I urge you to check it out.  If you want to hold a party at your house please let me know!! Also if you want to hold an online party  let me know too!  They are so much fun.  When I have a party I am always in awe of the fact that I get paid to do what I do.

My website is now not posted.  In order to place an order you have to go through me personally at shannoncmcalister@gmail.com  I didn't place enough orders so I am on hold until I can prove I have $300 in sales.  Grrr.  So check out the website, tell your friends, book a party, buy some wine (lol just kidding, unless you want wine), and lets party.  

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment