Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Home from surgery

I am home from Houston, surgery went good. I had both my ovaries and my fallopian tubes out. Plus added on at the last minute because pathology from biopsy last week came back with cervical dysplasia, between stage II-III. My gyn surgeon added a cone biopsy, removing a cone shaped part of my cervix, there was more then they thought and they took more, I don't know how much our what it is yet. ... There was also a growth on my uterine wall they removed but we don't know what that is yet either. Hoping for just a benign cyst. Waiting on pathology results for all of it. Other then all that I am doing ok. It hurts, I am sore all over, the insides, the outsides, the everything. Praying I don't have two more types of cancer! One is pre cancerous but hoping the rest that they took out wasn't cancerous

No comments:

Post a Comment