Monday, October 10, 2011

Whoops!

So I found a blog that I had decided to finish later...why you ask...because I stopped being able to see straight..right in the middle of writing.  After many attempts at deleting and retyping that last sentence I gave up.  You should see my texts draft folder lol.

So I am on day two after surgery.  I had the 2nd stage of my breast reconstruction.  It is amazing what these surgeons can do.  I have the utmost respect for all of you there.  All of the doctors, the nurses, nurse's aides, the everyone who takes part of your care when it matters most, your life.  Definitely when choosing doctors for whatever you need' you have to like them.  You don't want to feel like you're not getting listened to.  I have had my share of doctors and different experiences and what I have learned for them is speak up and communicate.  Use your voice.  The , xzbest advocate for you is, in fact, you.  rg5

No comments:

Post a Comment