Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How Many Young Breast Cancer Survivors Are Out There?

Hey to All!  This post is different.  I want to see how many young breast cancer survivors we have out there, sooo,  under this post comment with your name and what year you were diagnosed and how old you were/are and where you are from.  My name is Shannon.  I was 25 when I was first diagnosed with breast cancer and have been battling metastatic breast cancer since 2006 and I live in Baton Rouge, LA.  How about you?

2 comments:

  1. My name is Jennifer Sibley Coates...I am 32.... I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Invasive Lobular Carcinoma and Ductal Carcinoma (Hormone Receptive) I am one week away from finishing Chemotherapy and 6 weeks from a double Mastectomy with immediate reconstruction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For proper treatment, it is necessary to know the different types of breast cancer. Not all tumors originate in ducts or lobes. Sometimes, breast cancer can also originate in the breast tissue, blood and lymphatic vessels in the breast and fibrous connective tissues.

    ReplyDelete