Monday, July 18, 2011

Take Them A Meal | simplifying meal coordination so friends, family, neighbors and co-workers can show they care

Hello Everyone!

Friday I finally had the second stage of my reconstruction surgery. It isn't that bad to tell you the truth. They did make the incision across my stomach again and a big incision under my left arm and worked on everything from my chest to my thighs. I have to recover for 4-6 weeks so a friend set up this calender so people can sign up to bring meals. The calender only goes for two weeks, I think I will be fine to cook and stuff after the two weeks, just can't do any swimming or heavy lifting for awhile. I know it is asking alot from all of you but it would mean so much to both me and Madisyn if you take a look and sign up for just one night. Madisyn has been my angel. So far she has cooked for us. My friend Lynn brought us dinner last night and it was awesome! Pray about it, decide if this is something God wants you to do, then if it is, click on the link below and sign up! Thanks for reading!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment